What? Hey! Below are those vertical photos I mentioned earlier, and I’m off to prepare for what should be a very fun shoot for Coilhouse Issue 3. And while we’re on the topic, this week the Coilhouse blog was bumpin’ – there is something from all of us – Nadya, Mer, yours truly, David, Copyranter AND Double Agent Oh No:
- Hirotoshi Ito: The Meat Inside the Stones
- Oh My Friggin’ Kung-Fu Grip ‘Bama
- Weekly Ad Uncoiling: Pattex Glue
- Bill Morrison at Silent Movie Theater
- All Tomorrows: Goodbye, Algis Budrys
- The Magenta Foundation Stares into the American Sun
- Crabapple Takes Los Angeles: mine and Molly’s very casual video
- BTC: Ambidexterous, Autonomous Phasing Soloist
Aaand I even wrote a new post for the gents, on Haute Macabre: Rick Owens Makes Savage Love to the Runway.
Sunset Boulevard, nighttime
Jezel in LA! Tea! Look at that smile!
Silent Movie Theater last night, after the Bill Morrison screening.
365 photo for yesterday. Today’s should be a wider shot.